Have you downloaded the FiiO Music iOS App already?
If not, come and check the introduction of it first: http://www.fiio.net/en/products/84
The new version v1.3.2's available now, the following changes/improvements have been made based on the v1.3.1:
1. Added support for M3U playlist;
2. Added support for embedded album art for WAV tracks;
3. Added support for playing through folders;
4. Added the function of "Recently played" and "Most played" (Click the "Recently added" to switch between the lists);
5. Added the function to control FiiO Q5 via Bluetooth;
6. Added the function of syncing iTunes playlists;
7. Added support for sorting by Album under Artist and Genre;
8. Fixed issue where some WAV tracks would cause the app to exit abnormally;
9. Fixed issue where some DSF tracks would stutter or cause the app to exit abnormally;
10. Miscellaneous function optimizations.
Welcome to get it updated if you've downloaded it on your iOS device already, or search "FiiO Music" in the App Store or scan the QR code in the picture to download. Enjoy!
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.