The following changes and improvements have been made to the FW1.1.9 compared to the FW1.1.8:
1. Added Balanced turbo function (can be enabled in Settings->Audio settings after setting the Gain to High. And with the Balanced turbo enabled, the output power will increase by 500mW on the basis of High Gain mode);
2. Added function to jump to the album or artist of the current playing track (click the "…" icon in the Now Playing menu to use this function);
3. Added "Bluetooth never sleep" option (go to Settings->Bluetooth, click the "┇" icon on the upper right, and enter "Sleep Settings" to enable it);
4. Enabled the independent upgrade of FiiO Music app (From now on, we will upgrade FiiO Music app independently);
5. Added charging protection for excessive high or low temperatures;
6. Fixed issue where some tracks might not be played correctly;
7. Fixed issue where the player sometimes might falsely detect an OTA firmware update;
8. Miscellaneous bug fixes.
1. Spec comparison with the Balanced turbo on/Off.
2. About the Sleep settings of Bluetooth: When the "Intelligent sleep" option is enabled, the player will automatically disconnect the Bluetooth after it enters standby, and you'll need to press the Power button to wake up the player before resuming to play; When the "Never" option is enabled, the player will never enter standby if it's connected to a Bluetooth device, and you can press the Play button on the Bluetooth device at any time to resume the playback. But this will also increase power consumption.