The following changes and improvements have been made to the firmware FW1.1.4 compared to the FW1.0.3.
1. Added Gapless playback function (can be enabled in "Play settings->Playback gap");
2. Fixed issue where the beginning of the track might be cut when switching songs or playing right after starting up;
3. Fixed issue where the player might crash when pressing the Return button after adding tracks to a new playlist;
4. Fixed issue where a few particular tracks could not be added to the Favorites list;
5. Fixed issue where there might be no sound or abnormal sound output in a few cases;
6. Fixed issue where the volume through headphone output could not be adjusted while in USB DAC mode if the "Line out mode" was set to "Fixed level";
7. Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Firmware download: Click here.
How to upgrade: Click here.