With more and more smartphones starting to discard the traditional 3.5mm headphone jack, to use the old headphones with such smartphones, users have to connect them using an adapter cable which is far from convenient. With such a background, Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth amps and earphones have become increasingly popular.
However, ordinary Bluetooth devices can bring convenience to uses, but cannot satisfy their high demand for sound quality. Therefore, what can the little Bluetooth amplifier BTR1 bring to the audiophiles?
· Uses the high performing AK4376 DAC, which provides better decoding capability, output power and signal-to-noise ratio;
· Supports aptX Bluetooth codec which ensures a stable, high quality Bluetooth audio experience;
· Supports Bluetooth voice calls with its built-in omnidirectional microphone;
· Battery can last for more than 8 hours when being used;
· All-aluminum body with metal clip, compact and easy to carry;
· The two volume keys on the side are easy to use;
· Can be used with the specifically short FiiO RC-MMCX1s cable and can support two devices at once, etc.
To know more about the details of BTR1, please visit: http://www.fiio.net/en/products/77
The delivery of BTR1 to our worldwide agents starts this week. If you are considering about getting one, you can kindly check with local agents (at http://www.fiio.net/en/stores) for its availability.
For better before and after sales service, we suggest you to buy from local sales agents. But if it's not available in your local market, you can kindly buy it at our Aliexpress store: >> Click here
FiiO Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.