X5 firmware 2.0 changelog
Changes from 1.20/1.23beta:
New / improved features:
1. Support for DSD64 music tracks in DSDIFF (.dsf) and DFF (.dff) formats.
2. Support for OTG storage (currently supports USB drives powered by Skymedi, Luansheng,
Innostor, SiliconGo, Phison, CBM and Bensheng USB controllers. USB hard disks not yet supported.)
3. Support for APE music tracks upgraded to High at 192k/24bit.
4. Support for HE-AAC.
5. Support for playback of some music formats at 32bit/64bit depth, including floating point decoding.
Bug fixes and improvements:
1. Improved response speed when switching between songs.
2. Improved MP3、WMA、OGG and FLAC decoding and sound quality.
（All-new audio decoding engine and database engine.）
3. Improved gapless playback (note that gapless playback is only in effect when playing songs
in order). Zero gaps between songs of the same sample rate.
4. Improved support for ID3 tags and album covers (removed file size limits for displaying album covers)
5. Screen will now time out correctly (according to the screen timeout setting in the settings menu) while X5 is connected to a computer or turned off for charging.
6. Improved UI of Play All and Browse Files.
7. Fixed issue in version 1.20 where left channel of ogg vorbis tracks were played back with noise.
8. Corrected issue where FLAC tracks defined by CUE files were not played back from the correct starting position.
9. Corrected playback of songs at 88.2kHz sample rate.
10. Numerous other bug fixes.
X5 USB DAC Driver
Complete User Manual